Monday, November 23, 2009

Longing for LA....





One of my favorite hotels in the world is Maison 140 in Beverly Hills, LA. I think my obsession and admiration of its designer, Kelly Wearstler, began when I stayed there while working on a design project in Bel Air a few years ago. This boutique hotel is so exquisitely decorated and carefully designed. Each room is different but carries an exotic and asian inspired feel throughout. Looking at these pictures takes me back in time a bit...
Whether you´re staying in the red chinoiserie room (as I did many times) or having a cocktail in the moody red lounge downstairs.. you never know what rockstar or actor has been there before you....

More on this design icon later but in the meantime you can visit the following links for more inspirational photos
www.kwid.com
www.maison140.com

No comments:

Post a Comment