Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Window shopping in the big apple!






All my money practically went to buy the ticket to NY so very little money was left for spending, but I had such a nice time just window shopping and seeing all the creative displays around the city. My favorite of all time has to be Bergdorf Goodman on 58th / 5th which has some of the most spectacular windows. Unfortunately I never made it by BG´s this trip which I now regret as I was really looking forward to seeing what was new on the 7th floor which houses their Home department. I´ll have to save some more time for my next visit. If you are in New York or if you plan to visit..I can highly recommend a trip there.. and if you´re hungry, stop in and have lunch in the beautiful restaurant designed by Kelly Wearstler, right when you get off the elevator on 7.

Here are some pictures from some super cute shops downtown..

No comments:

Post a Comment