Saturday, May 15, 2010

Inspiration for redecorating the shop


Mecox Gardens in Chicago







Mecox Gardens in Dallas





All photos from My Notting Hill blog

I can´t believe it´s been almost a year since I opened up the doors to K & Co. in Stockholm. I am excited and so thrilled to have my own shop and am amazed that the time has gone by so fast. I am planning an event in the shop during the first week of June so I have to get crackin´on sending out some evites.... I tend to do things a bit last minute...

I have been thinking about ways to re-decorate the shop and rearrange the furniture and rooms a bit and came across these images from one of my favorite shops in the U.S.
Mecox Gardens has a fabulous little shop on Lexington Avenue in New York and an even more beautiful place out in the Hamptons and now I discovered they have shops in both Dallas and Chicago. Next time I´m visiting my brother in the windy city I´ll be sure to stop in there.

Here´s some pictures that gave me a bit of inspiration and some ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment