Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Manuel Canovas - coming soon to K & Co. !!




pictures from top : Manuel Canovas, last picture from Peak of Chic

I had a great meeting this morning at Cadoro, the Swedish fabric house carrying collections such as Manuel Canovas, Jane Churchill, O & L, and Today Interiors among others. I picked up some beautiful samples for my current project and had a nice chat with the owner about picking out a nice selection of sample books for my shop. I can´t wait to go back and pick out my favorite patterns and some gorgeous silks, linens, and velvets. Manuel Canovas had some really cool geometrics too that I can´t wait to get my hands on. Now I just have to convince the Swedish market to be a bit more daring in their decorating... it´s a challenge, but I think it´s doable!

I´ll keep you posted and will let you know when I have samples to show at K & Co.

Until then, you can check out Manuel Canovas collections at their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment