Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh baby!





I have never seen so many strollers and babies as I do in Stockholm. It´s so wonderful seeing all these little smiling (and sometimes tearing) faces and happy mothers and fathers taking time off from work to spend quality time with their families. One of my oldest and dearest friends just had a little baby boy (boy # 2) on Monday and I can´t wait to see him. My friend is doing great and is looking forward to a long summer (and year) of maternity leave with her newest addition.

To Charlotte and all the new parents out there... here are some beautiful linens by Lulu DK that can turn any little nursery into a haven for your newborns!
For information about ordering any of these... please call me at the shop or send an email to inf0@kandco.se

all photos from Matouk/Lulu DK

No comments:

Post a Comment